Reinforce your understanding throughout the course with clear topic summaries and sample questions and answers to help students target higher grades.
This new edition Student Guide has been fully updated for 2020 and covers Theme 2: The national and international economy (topics 9 - 14).
With clear topic summaries of content needed for the exams, knowledge-check questions and samples of exam-style questions and answers throughout, this guide will help you prepare for exams with confidence.
- Identify key content for the exams with our concise summary of topics
- Find out what examiners are looking for with our Questions and Answers section
- Test your knowledge with rapid-fire questions and answers
- Avoid common pitfalls with clear definitions and exam tips throughout
- Reinforce learning with bullet-list summaries at the end of each section